Let’s Declutter Today!
A Guide to decluttering your entire home;
The best approach is going to be through small, steady steps. Regardless of your clutter or personality type, everyone benefits by making a plan. Pick a few items below and prune each day for the next weeks. You’ll begin to see results and Love it! That is one of the first steps to Home Styling Today.
• Hangers from the dry cleaners
• Sweaters with fuzz balls or worn out items
• Orphan socks- they can be kepted for your shoe shine?
• Widowed food containers
• Dried up cans of paint
• Dishes you never use
• Shoes that hurt your feet
• Clothes with stains
• Florists vases
• Outdated computer equipment
• Outdated video equipment
• Expired coupons, warranties, and contracts
• Expired vitamins and medications
• Junk mail and greeting cards
• Schedules and invitations to past events
• Instructions to items you dont own anymore
• Business cards from people whose name you dont recognize
• Photos that you dont love
• Charity solicitations (only keep the ones you plan on giving to)
• Recipes that are too difficult, too time consuming or too expensive to prepare
• Brochures/ old magasines/ect
• Paperback books that you will never re-read
• Documents should be shredded to protect your identity
• Go through you coupons, recipes, business cards
• Metal hangers can be returned to your local dry cleaners
• Electronics, paint, and other potentially hazardous waste, disposed them safely
• Dishes can be donated to a charity.
• Stained and torn clothing can be worked into rags, or other purposes
• Expired prescription drugs should not be flushed down the toilet or tossed in the trash.
• Gather and edit your takeout menus.
• Clean your jewelry. Inspect them to see if they need repairing?
• Donate old eyeglasses and sunglasses
“Your on your way to living a less cluttered life.”